Regional Sales Manager – Munich
Created in 1979, Infotel is a Software vendor and an IT Services Company. We have become a reference partner for the biggest players in Europe in the Banking, Insurance, Industry, Patent and Retail domain. Our relationship with clients is driven by our expertise from Digital to Big Data.
The company counts more than 2,000 consultants and provides software and application development in sectors such as aviation, banking, finances, automotive and public sector, and works with clients including Airbus, the European Patent Office, PSA Peugeot Citroen, EDF, Orange, Nestle and Barclays.
The company favors the human values that made its success:
- a selective recruitment based on skills,
- a serious follow-up of the consultants by the sales representatives and the management team,
- a dynamic management of your career thanks to enhancing challenge and missions.
Infotel is now opening a new office in Munich to develop its activities within Bavaria and Germany.
We are looking for a talented person with great energy, passion and initiative to drive new IT Services business acquisition for Infotel in Germany.
This Regional Sales Manager role focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline in IT Services and consultancy
- Build strong relationships with new customers and existing clients in the Munich area
- Work closely with teams based in France, Germany and the UK to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 3+ years’ experience selling IT Services and consultancy in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of achievement
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility in the IT domain
- Driven to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources
- Sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Must live in Germany
- Fluent in English